We have NO CHOICE but to push on with the message. Greed is a deadly sin and not just because the church says so. Today we discuss current events and the fact that we have no choice but to keep working towards change. The avarice system has to go because it's unsustainable and toxic despite what the selfish and immature minded segment of our population may say. Our show is a serious talk, not party talk for those of you with a psychological maturity of 25 or older. It's not popular to oppose wrongdoing, but we must do it if we desire a better future.
Topics addressed on this world information day – Internet day are:
- Sorry we have to repeat over and over the messages in our show we have no choice.
-Its poem reading time again.
- The privatization of Canada and the corruption scandal in Guatemala highlight how our society is in the grip of a corrupt class of so called rulers that is always related in greed based activities.
- To show non violent anger is the key to get us out of this state of sedation and passivity.
- The third way, Freud and the avoidance of pain and how they shape the world we live in.
- Why are people prone to do inconsequential meaningless tasks and compensate it with gossip and other trivial behavior? Maybe it’s because deep down they feel they are living a wholly inauthentic life.
- Aleister Crowley, scarlet and the beast and their relevance in today’s society.
- Moneys is means of exchange, a current to keep the flow and the system going nothing more.
-The panic of the week “Conspiracy INC.” we discuss the general state of the so called conspiracy movement and it turning into a serious money machine . + BILDERBERG UPDATE
- Greed has to go once and for all.
- New discoveries show that honey is infested with over 17 different antibiotics including organically grown. Maybe we should look for alternatives like stevia.
- Swine flu update it seems that thank god it was a false alarm after all.
Links to the show at:
you can find us at :
and of course our new forum http://www.paritycheck.org
Talks, Debates, Interviews
May 18, 2009, 18:19:06
Number of files